I love the Annie’s Goddess Dressing. I went to open a bottle of it one night and looked at the ingredients. Realizing I had all of them on hand, I decided to make my own. I was pleased with how similar it turned out.
I always sprinkle some chia seeds and hemp seeds on my salad. You can research them both to see all the wonderful nutritional benefits they provide. They also add a fun texture. I actually love cleaning the chia seeds out of my teeth with my tongue after they’ve started to swell up a bit. 🙂
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4 cup Sesame Oil (Toasted)
1/2 cup Tahini
2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 cup Water
5 whole Green Onions
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon Tamari (can substitute Soy Sauce)
1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
3 whole Garlic (cloves)
2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (Ground)
- Combine everything in a blender or food processor.
- Taste to adjust flavors. If too thick add water, a tablespoon at a time, until it’s the consistency you prefer.
- Add a teaspoon more vinegar or soy for a stronger flavor.
- A teaspoon more toasted sesame oil will add a richer flavor.
- Store in the fridge in a jar with a tight fitting lid.