I bought store-bought Almond Milk and Rice Milk for years until the first time I made this. It is so easy to make, and more fresh with cleaner ingredients than the store-bought versions. You'll love having the ability to make your own "milk" with almost nothing other than easily stored almonds.
- Prep Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 cup Raw Almonds Soaked overnight
- 6 cups Filtered Water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- Blend above ingredients on high for a minute or so if using a high speed blender, longer if using a regular blender.
- Pour through a nut milk bag into a large pitcher or half at a time into two jars. Cheese cloth will work also, but if you plan to do this often, I recommend buying a nut milk bag (you can find them online).
- Dehydrate the leftover almond pulp until dry and blend for almond flour.